Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Princess Diaries

WORD OF THE DAY
une puce: a flea

FALL BREAK!! WOOHOO!! NO SCHOOL!! NO WORK!!

I JUST GET TO BANG ON ME DRUMS ALL DAY!!!

It's been G.R.E.A.T. so far!

On Saturday I went to Monaco by myself, and then on Sunday I went to Grasse with Helen! (And I actually got her to take a picture with me! Unfortunately it's on her camera, so I'll have to upload it later.)

Monaco was SO BEAUTIFUL and so great. I got there at about 1 o'clock, found a little café, played it super French, ordered a hazelnut coffee and a chocolate croissant, and wrote in my journal for 2 hours. It was fan-freakin-tastic. Also, I'm not positive, but I either kicked a handicapped pigeon, or I handicapped a pigeon with my foot. It was under the table, got scared, panicked, and flew straight into my foot. The octopus foot. Then it was limping. I don't wanna jump to conclusions, buuut . . . I mean . . . I felt really bad. So I fed it extra croissant flakes.

Monte Carlo! Buy buy buy! Sell sell sell! Isn't that how gambling works?

Voila Monaco!

French roller coasters don't have seat belts . . .



Theeeen . . . I found an empty amphitheatre.





That was amusing.

Public fun with statues. Princess Grace's garden place.

Let's play a game . . . FIND THE POKEMON!

CASTLE. with guard. I could take him.



Then, last night I went to see Un Monstre à Paris with Helen and Zara (my friend from England). It was a children's movie, like a French Dreamworks, about a giant singing flea who lived in Paris. Seriously.
But it was SO CUTE. And I actually understood it! As it was a children's movie . . .

Here's the trailer in English.

So I'm leaving to go to ENGLAND in about 13 minutes, so I need to wrap this up.

Can't upload pics from Grasse right now. Due to lack of time.

Oh! And I ran up to the top of the mountain behind my dorm Saturday morning to watch the sunrise. It was beautiful and stuff.

And though this feels blasphemous, I must end on that note.

Until my return next Tuesday, I wish you well.

Amitiés :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
I See London, I See France is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.